Grade 9-11 Picture Day
PICTURE MAKE-UP DAY:
For those who may have missed picture day or think they didn't look their best, rest assured that there is a make-up picture day for staff and students set for Thursday, November 16.
This day is the only and final chance to take a picture. Please mark your calendars.
- Pictures are in the auditorium all day tomorrow starting at 8 am EXCEPT during SMART lunch - please do not send students down for pictures during the lunch period
- Students are permitted to come to the auditorium during their gym/PE class, study hall or (in the case they do not have either) their science lab period.
- Teachers provide the students' pass to the auditorium in their agenda book.
- Students who DID NOT sit for pictures the first time are expected for a sitting with NO FEE. No purchase is necessary to sit for their picture. The FREE sitting provides all students with a school ID and their image in the yearbook.
- Students who purchased pictures, but want a retake need to BRING THEIR ORIGINAL PICTURES at the sitting to return back to Lors. There also no resit fee and and their new portrait package will be distributed in the building before the winter break
- Parents/students who are looking for picture ordering info need to visit this site and use the following school code to log in - 24-26CN
- Any questions can be directed to Carlo Iacono at [email protected].